Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our first blog

Hello, My name is Brandi. When you call The Maids, you are likely to get me when the phone is answered. I can answer your questions, provide an estimate, and set/adjust your schedule. In our blog, we are going to share cleaning tips, customer comments, special events, and team accomplishments. Here are some customer comments from this week (6/14/10 - 6/18/10)

"The service is great, and The Maids is efficient and thorough."

"They pay attention to the details. Christina was doing the vacuuming and was especially looking for cobwebs since the spiders are now out in full force. I'm never concerned about the house when company comes as everything will be spotless when our team finishes."

"I would definitely give a recommendation for The Maids to family/friends and have! I'm very pleased with the quality of cleaning service the Lemon team provides and have no real complaints. The job the team does on making bunk beds is great and I appreciate the extra effort there; I know those beds are a pain."

In closing, I would like to leave you with a little food for thought in the form of an inspirational quote. We look forward to speaking with you.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment