Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lately, we have tried some new things to keep our name afloat in the community. Recently Suzanne (Owner) and Teresa (General Manager) visited the set of The Morning Blend. They gave great information about the company and had a lot of fun. Teresa modeled the vacuum while Suzanne talked about her company. If you follow the link below, you can watch the episode that presents our company.

http://www.tucsonmorningblend.com/videos/96921524.html

Here are comments for the last two weeks. Good job, teams. Keep up the good work.

7/12/10 - 7/16/10

"I've been with you for many years. You are easy to talk to and work with. You're accommodating when I need to change something. Your team is friendly. Very thorough also. I've had 2 other maid services in Tucson, back in the day. As long as I'm here, I intend to stay with The Maids forever! Great job, ladies."

"I am happy with the quickness of cleaning -- having four people working at once is great."

"The kitchen floor is absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for scrubbing it!!! You guys are awesome!!"

"The cleaning is always thorough."

"Consistent and friendly staff."

7/04/10 - 7/10/10

"Reliable and quality results."

"I would highly recommend the Green team because they are very good, trustworthy, and hard-working women. Thank you to the Green team for an outstanding cleaning today. You girls out did yourselves and I appreciate the job well done! Good to see you again Nancy!!"

"Always good work."

"I just wanted to compliment the Turquoise team. They are open to feedback and leave a little note for me each time they clean. I really appreciate their attentiveness to my home. Please let them know how much I appreciate their service."

No comments:

Post a Comment